Saturday, March 14, 2009

James Won A Scholarship to BYU










Tonight James won a scholarship to BYU and a placement on the back-up tour team. He also did a fantastic job with his team with latin tonight. The team won first. They were more than amazing. I will have to put some clips on. Here are some pics which I'm going to buy...but I wanted you to see James dance.

3 comments:

Maddie said...

Great dancing James! I have a better copy of that one from my blog if you want to get it printed I can email it..that one wont turn out very good printed (its low quality for my blog)

Stacey said...

Those are amazing dance photos! How incredible to have that talent. I would love to watch your boys in person some time.

Sara said...

That is SO great! Congratulations, James! Personally, I'm going to choose to believe that it was the steady stream on Otter Pops we fed you when you were 3 that made all the difference ;)

Love you!