Friday, March 6, 2009
Technology Conference UCET
Today I had a great time at the UCET Technology Conference. Here is a link to some of the classes I went to. getfunky.wikispaces.com and "Click here for the Archives of the Conference 2009" On this link they have links to the night sky. Its cool. You type in the location and time and it brings up the night sky. Then you can press a button and the constellations show up as animals. Take your lap top outside and you can see the night sky and a map on your lap! Adobe Acrobat 09 was really cool. You can take a picture of text out of a book with a camera and drop it into this new updated Acrobat and then push some buttons..and then poof...convert the words to Microsoft word...amazing. I think you could then put it into "Readthewords.com" and then it would read it for you. Make that into a mp3! Oh yeah! I love that!
No comments:
Post a Comment