We went out for one hour to see if we could find a dress for each of us for the funeral. At the end, we all sat on the bench in the dressing room and took a picture on my phone. Crazy. We found some cute jackets for 6.99...but not a dress yet.
You mom is coming today! It was just so funny to be sitting on a bench in the dressing room...that I pulled out my cell phone. We would be the 4 little girls if Rosemarie was with us. See you soon.
3 comments:
I love your page to grandma. All you need is mom and ou'd have the four younger girls. See you this weekend.
You mom is coming today! It was just so funny to be sitting on a bench in the dressing room...that I pulled out my cell phone. We would be the 4 little girls if Rosemarie was with us. See you soon.
How fun to get to spend time shopping with your sisters! And your coats look great, I love a good deal!
Post a Comment