Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Working on the program


It took me until 9:30 to get out of my school building yesterday! I think writing lesson plans is as bad as picking out a movie. We worked on getting the program into a new format in Word. I think I need a class. I am used to art programs that do what I want. How crazy it is when you don't know the tricks. Dad and Beckie worked on telephone calls and finding the right picture and poem. It looks great. Aunt Sue came in to town and we had a great visit. Uncle Ron and Uncle Bob are coming into town closer to the funeral. We had a great time starting at 9:00 watching an old movie with Strongheart in it. We thought it might last from 10 to 30 minutes and it went on for over an hour. The dog was wonderful and amazing! You will all have to see this movie with only black slides of the words between video coverage.

No comments: