Friday, January 9, 2009

Cleaning the Temple Crew







Tonight Phil and I went up and got to be on the temple cleaning crew. The new Draper temple is breath taking. We got to help clean the chapel next to the temple while the younger guys cleaned the temple. After we were done we got to walk around and look at the temple. It was more that beautiful. I guess this temple is one that you will have to make an appointment for in the future to go to it. It's a small temple, but it seems big to look at it. They have room with painted murals that are breathe taking. Brother Simons said that the one with a cougar in it represents BYU. I rolled my eyes. He is totally a BYU fan. Mom would love that. Everyone who can get a chance, should go on the tour before it is dedicated. Everything is perfect. It was such a great time. We were on the cleaning crew from 10 to 12 at night.

No comments: