Remember that year you asked me what kind of pie I wanted, and I said, "One of everything" (because I'm a smart aleck like that), and you came back with a plate with a tiny slice from every pie? That was a good year.Love you (and your pie)!
You remember the best things about me. Wow..thanks for the memory. (I don't remember..all timers!)
They look good. I miss that in my family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Remember that year you asked me what kind of pie I wanted, and I said, "One of everything" (because I'm a smart aleck like that), and you came back with a plate with a tiny slice from every pie? That was a good year.
Love you (and your pie)!
You remember the best things about me. Wow..thanks for the memory. (I don't remember..all timers!)
They look good. I miss that in my family.
Post a Comment