How did you do your family at the top of your blog? I love it. It is darling. I liked your idea on my blog about creating a list for skype. I will work on it.
I was totally exhausted on Friday. I had all the parents laughing so much, the other teachers kept coming in and saying..hey... you are making us look bad.
Peej...my daughter-in-law made the header. I will ask her for you.
3 comments:
I discovered once Jessica started school that these conferences are WAY better as a parent than they ever were as a student! How is it as the teacher?
Love you lots! xoxo
How did you do your family at the top of your blog? I love it. It is darling. I liked your idea on my blog about creating a list for skype. I will work on it.
I was totally exhausted on Friday. I had all the parents laughing so much, the other teachers kept coming in and saying..hey... you are making us look bad.
Peej...my daughter-in-law made the header. I will ask her for you.
Post a Comment